16th “SEGHIZZI” INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER MUSIC COMPETITION FOR SOLO VOICE WITH PIANO ACCOMPANIMENT, GORIZIA (ITALY), 17TH – 18TH JULY 2018 –
SUMMARY (THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION) –
– Who can take part? Only singers born after 17th July 1983
– What to sing? program (for a total of four compositions)
For the semifinal phase:
* a) A composition written in the eighteenth century (1701-1800) for solo voice and piano accompaniment
* b) A composition written in the nineteenth century (1801-1900) for solo voice and piano accompaniment. The program must not exceed about 10 minutes.
For the final phase:
* a) A composition written in the nineteenth century (1801-1900) for solo voice and piano accompaniment. The composition must not be the one performed in the semi-final phase.
* b) A composition written in the twentieth – twenty-first centuries (from 1901 to today) for solo voice and piano accompaniment. The program must not exceed of about 10 minutes.
NB: The repertoire of music must be originally written for singing and piano only and therefore (for example) Opera music or transcriptions of them must be strictly excluded.
– Registration deadline: May 31, 2018 (registration must include: personal data, program, photo, curriculum)
– How much do you pay? Registration fee: Euro 20.00 (twenty)
– Where and when is the competition? In Gorizia (Italy) on July 17-18, 2018
– Piano accompaniment: personal pianist or free availability of one of the pianists co-operating with the Association Seghizzi
– Logistics and financial conditions: travel and accommodation are at own expense, meals are offered by the organization
– Prize money: for a total of EURO 4,100 and many other special merit prizes
–The original and complete text of the announcement and the regulations of the 16th soloist competition (in English) can be found here:
– The Organizer of the event:
Associazione Goriziana “Seghizzi” , Corso Verdi, 85 – Casella postale 7 – 34170 GORIZIA (Italy)
Phone number: (0039) 0481.530404
E-Mail of the administrative office: email@example.com
E-Mail of the President: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seghizzi Home Page http://www.seghizzi.it